mikeZellers.blog

Thursday, December 23, 2004

state of the blog...

i am not sure what i am up for next, blog-wise. besides the obvious issue of content spam, there has been - well, a content shortage. i find blog-hiatuses a bit pretentious (sorry to anyone who has done this. i mean for me, not you)...

choices include:
  • stay w/mt or switch (prolly to blogger)
  • continue with current format or switch to a more focused format (photos, ed tech, web development, music, scandinavian jazz, all of the above)


i am not asking for advice, per se, but just thinking aloud...

have a great christmas/new year!

4 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Blogger largehearted boy said...

Most of the interesting blogs I read evolve over time. Your site isn't getting older, it's getting better. I love the variety that your blog provides, the slices of insight into your life. I read very few personal blogs, and yours is a favorite. Plus I like that you're older than me, so I feel young.

I've contemplated eliminating comments altogether on my site, but I'd miss the sense of community too much. I'm installing MT 3.x along with the latest MT-Blacklist soon, so hopefully the comment spam can be kept to a trickle.

 
At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a good balance of content, something that I've always struggled with.

The next large redesign for me will likely also be a rethink, leaning towards offering up original audio work, with a lesser emphasis on the blog, if there still is one.

-Herb

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger Sharon K said...

i like your stuff! Switch to whatever makes you most comfortable, but dont stop serving up blogcurries!

 
At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most blogs evolve over time. I've been trying to keep my blog focused on geeky stuff, but lately I've been posting some other stuff, too. Just let us know if we need to change our links.

Emily H.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Powered by Blogger