mikeZellers.blog

Thursday, July 05, 2007

pardon my dust...(remake/remodel)

inspired by a number of sites i have worked on recently:
jerry
gina
and the newest,vicky. this one is so new that you might not be able to access it until dns servers worldwide catch up with me...

i am reworking my own site...any old content you are looking for can be found on the links page under the title "old content/links"

my aim was to streamline my site - to focus on what is important to me now...

in the transition, there could be some display issues as well as some missing links of friends on my links page - i will be working on this - but please let me know if you notice something

one other note: i love doing web development - so if you want some done, let me know - we'll talk

as a teacher, i feel it is critical to walk the walk. how can one teach web developing unless one is willing to get one's hands dirty - and not just by reading, attending seminars, etc...and, one can never stop this - it is important to stay current...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Powered by Blogger