mikeZellers.blog

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

winter break...

so what am i doing on break?
well, some r&r...watched breathless (1960), serenity/firefly, planning my multimedia class and am combining two of my passions - photography and programming by using processing - a tool that allows one to programmatically manipulate photos...

see my experiments ...

i could see incorporating something like this in my multimedia class, but not necessarily - i love how my work/personal lfe has blurred...a lot of what has started with me as just personal explorations (say, blogging) has worked its way into my teaching - and vice versa (digital photography)...

i am done christmas shopping - most of which was done online - baking thurs (tho' i am cheating by using the cut/bake cookies) - then on to the most dreaded holiday chore - wrapping

4 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll wrap for you if you share your baking ;)

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger heaven11 said...

I love the advent of gift bags!!

 
At 4:07 AM, Blogger Móðir, kona, meyja said...

Happy New Year, Mike. Isn't it like time for another post?

 
At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Face it Kristin. mike doesn't love us anymore :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Powered by Blogger