mikeZellers.blog

Thursday, June 23, 2005

this y that...

here is either a witty and insightful commentary of modern society or a cool, odd little picture i happen to like for no good reason - you be the judge
bug on screen

my brother is going to be on judge hatchett - details to follow

since when is it cool to be a geek - witness this and this. these are but two recent examples of the co-opting of geek...i'd think of more, but i'm making this short cause i want a beer...

when being a geek was not cool, it was cool to be a geek. now that it's getting cool to be a geek, it isn't...

heck, you want to talk geek, i'll match slide rules, computer lab stories and high school dating records with any of these posers...

7 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I´d rather date a geek than a non-geeks. Non-geeks are totally predictable and boring.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Mike said...

WELL, WHERE THE HECK WERE YA WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL!?!?!?

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In kindergarten?

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Mike said...

*grrrrr*

anyhow, beyond the fact that nearly none of the s gave me a second look, i was so naive and oblivious that i doubt i would have noticed if they were...i found out at a high school reunion a i kinda liked was interested in me - but iwas clueless....

 
At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did a phone interview with Geek Squad once. I guess I wasn't geeky enough for them.

Also take a look at these sites:

http://www.jinx.com

http://www.thinkgeek.com/

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Karen Zipdrive said...

I married the same geek twice.

 
At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I married a geek...just didn't realise how much a geek he was until a year into the marriage...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Powered by Blogger